Who am I?
It depends, according to Google.
For the most part, I own the Google rights to “Michael VanDervort”, including my oft delayed but still forth-coming new blog site Michael VanDervort. There are even sites set up by strangers that use my Instagram pictures for reasons that escape me.
What’s most fun is to find the alter ego Michael’s mixed into my Google awesomeness. Say hi to them with me:
- The rock and roll guy
- my great, great, great, great, great, great, really super terrific ancestor
- some other dude named MIchael who sued a bunch of other dudes
- all the Michael’s belong to Spokeo (157 to be exact)
- another list of Michael’s found in public records (83 to be exact)
- the Professor, but no Gilligan alas
- “Michael VanDervort” wanted in Shenzhen
- Michael the Coronoer
- Michael’s Florida mugshot
- Mike, Mike, Mike…LinkedIn
It was fun getting to know myself….well, not my selves a little better.