#NoFearHr on Drive Thru HR
Jay Kuhns and I are going to be on Drive Thru HR on Tuesday of next week. Yeah, that’s 9/11/2012.
We’re going to talk some social media, and maybe even a little bit about our sometimes collaborations on a project we titled #NoFearHR.
What the hell is #NoFearHR, you might ask? It’s not very complex. It’s a straight up ripoff of Talent Anarchy, but without all the anarchists.
Actually, what we did was borrow the approach that Jason and Joe use on their blog, which is an on-going conversation about their work and the things they are passionate about, As they say, Talent Anarchy, with their unique tag-team style will make you think, make you laugh, and make you better.
Jay and I are using #NoFearHR to present an on-going dialogue about social media as an HR tools, and the lessons we have learned putting that tool to work in our respective workplaces. We haven’t set up a separate site yet, so the #NoFearHr articles bounce back and forth from our own sites. I realized today that this could make it kind of difficult to follow, so I am putting together a complete, in-order set of links to all of our #NoFearHR articles that have run thus far.
The Complete #NoFearHR (so far)
- March 27 Lots of Fear in the HR C-Suite by Jay Kuhns
- March 27 Don’t fear the Tweeter by Michael VanDervort
- April 4 Lose the Fear and Get to Work by Jay Kuhns
- April 7 Taking the fear out of a social media implementation by Michael VanDervort
- April 18 Relationships and Going Social by Jay Kunhs
- May 13 Question the relevance of social media by Michael VanDervort
- May 18 3 Steps to #NoFear by Jay Kuhns
- May 19 The missing ingredient to #NoFearHR social media implementation: Data by Michael Vandervort
- June 19 Do You Fear the Data? by Jay Kuhns
Are you an HR practitioner looking for some help in dealing with the a real world implementation of social media? Check out the on-going dialogue between Jay and I, and follow the #NoFearHR hashtag on Twitter.